CÔN SƠN PAGODA - VIỆT NAM
Côn Sơn pagoda is also called Chùa Hun (Smoked pagoda, because people came here to make their fire wood). The real name is Từ Phúc Tự. At the village of Cộng Ḥa, district of Chí Linh, Hải Hưng province. The first constructions date back to the Ly dynasty (XI - XIIth century). Under the Trần (1225-1400) King Trần Thái Tông went here many times on pilgrimage, King Trần Nhân Tông should have come for practicing meditation.