HỘI KHÁNH PAGODA - VIỆT NAM
Hội Khánh Pagoda was founded by Ch’an Master Ðại Ngạn, a member of the Lin-Chi Sect, in the second Cảnh Hưng year , under king Lê Dụ Tôn (1741). It was originally built on a high hill but was totally destroyed by war in the 14th Tự Ðức year (1861). Seven years later (1868), the Most Venerable Abbot Chánh Ðắc had it rebuilt at the foot, about 100 metres southwards from the old one. Its present address is 35 Dr. Yersin Street, Phú Cường Quarter, Thủ Dầu Một chief town, Sông Bé province, 25 kilometres from Sài Gòn .