QUỐC ÂN PAGODA - VIỆT NAM
Quốc Ân Pagoda (royal- charted pagoda) locates in Trường An Quarter , Huế . In its beginning, Quốc Ân Pagoda was but a modest thatched hermitage that was in constant repair under the Nguyễn Reign. In 1805, its condition was improved due to a sum donated by Princess Long Thành, King Gia Long‘s Sister. In 1822, King Minh Mạng assigned the Most Venerable Master Mật Hoàng, the official Abbot of Linh Mụ pagoda, to the task of reconstructing Quốc Ân Pagoda. In 1825, When Abbot Mật Hoàng passed away, a stupa in his honour was erected over his tomb within the pagoda’s site. Many year later, between 1846 and 1863, the task resumed with the building of the Triple Gate and two small shrines dedicated to the goddest of Five Elements (a Taoist Golddest) and Holy Lady Y Ana (a Champ goddess).