TRẤN QUỐC PAGODA - VIỆT NAM
Trấn Quốc ( means National Founder) is the oldest temple in Hà Nội. It was constructed in the 6th century during the reign of King Lư Nam Đế and was named Khai Quốc ( means "founding the country") which sat on the bank of the Red River but was moved to the island in the West Lake during the reign of King Lê Kinh Tông (1600-1618) on an island in the West Lake. One of the present statues inside the pagoda was fashioned in 1639. Trấn Quốc is also an active monastery.